Saturday 23 June 2012

Nicholas Kirkwood

So I have started my summer internship at Starworks Group in London, and one of the clients they represent is Nicholas Kirkwood. So we had resort press day last week and then a couple of days later 2 buyers from NET-A-PORTER came to look at the shoes in order to see what to feature on their website. The shoe samples happened to be in size 37 and I just happen to be that very size! So I took one for the team and tried on the shoes for them....oh it was just so hard! 


Feeling that there was a gap in the market for statement shoes, Nicholas Matthew Kirkwood launched his first collection for SS05, and has been creating innovative designs ever since. He has worked with many great designers from a jewellery collection with Swarovski to Erdem to Rodarte. 


Here are some of my favourite pieces from the SS12 collection...










For the whole collection as well as previous ones, visit the Nicholas Kirkwood website.

No comments:

Post a Comment