Monday 18 June 2012

Backpacks

There is something great about the revival of a previously forgotten trend. It's inevitable which is why I don't like throwing things away, things come back into style. The trend I am referring to in particular is the humble backpack. In my early teens the backpack was considered seriously uncool, however, I now have been sucked back into the craze and I must say thank god. Backpacks are a great deal more practical - for example carrying books to uni - and just make a lot more sense. 




When it comes to rocking this trend there are multiple ways in which to do so - from the worn out leather look, to brightly coloured, to navajo fabric - there is something for everyone.



(Images via random Tumblrs)
There are some trends that I can't wait to die, mainly because for a mere mortal like myself I just can't pull it off. However, I hope the backpack never ever leaves us again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment