Wednesday 5 September 2012

Olympia Le-Tan

Keeping with the theme of accessories, and the word Olympia, I bring before you Olympia Le-Tan and her incredibly cute clutches. I may love shoes, and for me they're really having a moment, purchasing new shoes is always on my mind. However, I must admit that handbags will always be my first love, and I will forever be known in my family as the bag lady.

In the past I have always coveted big bags as you can fit so much stuff in them. And although I love my trusty leather backpack which I use daily as I can carry a camera or two with me, in reality all you tend to need is a phone and a credit card, especially as phones take some pretty decent photos. So I say strip away all the unnecessary baggage and pick up one of these clutches!..






No comments:

Post a Comment