Sunday 23 September 2012

LFW

I know, I know it was over aagggeeess ago but work has set in. Nevertheless, here it goes...

First up we have Acne...oh so cool, I love that muscle tee...



Burberry Prorsum always impresses. I love the jewel colours and oversized coats...




Christopher Kane...let's first just say that the runway is too cool. And the clothes, amazing as always...



Erdem makes the most beautiful clothes with the most beautiful patterns in the most beautiful colours, and this season was no different...



Giles...possibly my favourite London show. I love love love the black dress (picture 2) and picture 3 makes me want to cut off all my hair, dye it blond, and wear it in a side parting...




Mary Katrantzou is such a favourite of mine, which I find strange as I usually wear black. I am in awe of her prints, and the way she prints, using technology to create something bold and different every time...




Meadham Kirchhoff...wonderfully weird...



Peter Pilotto...again some fabulous prints...



Sass & Bide...the first dress looks like a pineapple, need a say more...



Vivienne Westwood Red Label...quintessentially British... 



No comments:

Post a Comment