Friday 14 September 2012

NYFW

So as New York Fashion week comes to and end, I pick out a few of my favourite shows and looks...

3.1 Phillip Lim...I'm seriously feeling the prints and baggy silhouettes... 



Alexander Wang is the king of laid back, effortless cool. What I loved about this collection (besides the amazing finale) was the use of 'invisible' stitching, giving the effect that the clothes were simply floating. Also, Liberty Ross! How to show the world that you're awesome and undefeated? Walk in Alexander Wang's show of course!..



And let's not forget that finale (if only the model in the front wasn't moving)...


BCBG...floaty dress with leather harnesses? Yes please!..


Elizabeth & James...the Olsen twins get it right every time, that purple is gorgeous...


Jason Wu...possibly my favourite collection, I just can't get enough of those 3 final looks...



Marc Jacobs...NYFW would be incomplete without Marc, first with Marc Jacobs, then with the diffusion line Marc by Marc Jacobs. Who doesn't love stripes and head wraps?..



Prabal Gurung...whimsical fabrics...


Proenza Schouler...Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez can do no wrong...



Rag & Bone...I WANT that green leather jacket...


Rebecca Minkoff...you know a collection is great when you literally want every single piece...



So that's just my edited version of what I loved about NYFW, though the list could seriously go on and on. Next stop, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment