Saturday 6 October 2012

PFW

With the end of Paris comes the end of another fashion season, always a sad moment in my opinion, I love nothing more than the excitement of what new creations designers have conjured up. Some people I meet don't understand my love of fashion, dismissing it as irrelevant. My response, well due to social norms we have to get dressed every day so why not have fun with it?! And with that I present to you my favourite shows from Paris...

Alexander McQueen was filled with strong shapes and a fantastic backdrop...



Balenciaga...flamenco fun and sporty cool...



Balmain literally does the best shoulder, strong without being too overpowering...



Carven...where ladylike elegance prevailed...



Céline...luxe, slouchy fabrics...



Chanel...I mean I need the purple suit with green edging...



Chloé...always a favourite of mine, I simply love the first photo below...



Christian Dior...Raf Simons is unbelievable. I didn't think he could come near to topping his couture collection and he has gone ahead and blown my mind once again. The shiny fabrics in the first two photos, the laser cut out and neon pop of the third, and the full skirts in the last...




Dries Van Noten...great layering...



John Galliano...incredible draping that looks so effortless...



Miu Miu always produces an amazing collection...



Rochas...bare midriffs galore! Oh and I want those sunglasses... 



Stella McCartney...a firm favourite of mine. The middle look is divine...



No comments:

Post a Comment