Monday 9 July 2012

Date Night



The other night I went to see the new Spiderman movie with one of my friends and our brothers, it was such a fun evening! I am a big fan of both Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone after seeing them in Never Let Me Go and Easy A. The new film serves as a prequel and focuses on Peter Parker's quest to uncover the truth about his parents. 






Garfield plays the role superbly, adding a touch of humour to Parker's geekiness. It was shot very evidently to be screened in 3D, which I opted not to partake in. Although 3D is an evolutionary change in cinematography, I remain not fully convinced. Having said that, I enjoyed it in 2D immensely. Though the script and score were at times a little if not very cringy, all in all I loved the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment