Thursday 1 November 2012

Lana Del Rey: Old Hollywood Glamour

So in the aftermath of Sandy and the lack of life in Downtown Manhattan, I look to Lana Del Rey for entertainment. In particular her most recent music video, the extended version. 



I am such a fan, the first time I heard Video Games I was hooked. And then came her music videos, such a beautiful portrayal of her lyrical genius and old hollywood glamour that she so perfectly embodies. The wavy hair, the retro eyeliner, and the classic clothes.









(photos via Tumblr)

I want to live in her music videos...








1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog, its really nice. I like the great use of pictures, and the way you relate to them.
    I do think Lana does do her makeup exceptionally well. i would love to learn how. Maybe a future blog post?
    Keep it up! I'll be back :)
    x

    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete